Gangotri and Yamunotri- the two holy, highly revered and most frequented pilgrimages in Uttarakhand. These are the places which are believed to be the place from where the two holiest rivers Ganga and Yamuna originate. Both the pilgrimages are pretty popular for holding myriads of interesting Hindu mythologies. According to a very popular Hindu mythology, Gangotri is the place where King Bhagirath descended on the earth for the first time after getting pleased by his deep penance. Yamunotri is a place dedicated to Goddess Yamuna who is the sister of Lord Yama, the god of death. Our beautifully designed 6 nights and 7 days long Yamunotri and Gangotri Do Dham Yatra package makes you travel across these two sacred destinations and also the other major destinations covered under the package like Uttarkashi, Barkot, Rishikesh, Yamunotri, Haridwar, Hanuman Chatti, and Haridwar. While driving towards these two holy destinations you also get the opportunity to visit Mussoorie and Dehradun and various other scenic vistas adorning the state of Uttarakhand. Do enjoy covering the trekking trail to Yamunotri which commences from Janki Chatti. Grab the package and get the chance to attain some really amazing spiritual as well as natural experiences.
Terms & Conditions
- The timings for the helicopter yatra are subject to change depending on the weather conditions and matters that are out of any sort of human control.
- The total payment for the helicopter journey should be made in 2 instalments, the 1st instalment will be 50% of the total cost which should be given 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the journey. The remainder of the amount will be paid 2 to 3 weeks prior to the scheduled date of departure.
- The selected package will may not be included with GST so make sure to clarify this with your travel manager.
- Children age 2 years and more will need to get a full adult ticket.
- No special concessions or provisions are given to senior citizens and kids or differently abled. You can speak with the tour manager well in advance to make special arrangements for anyone who may need it.
- Some conditions like – bad weather, VVIP movement, technical faults in helicopter etc. may case the flight to be postponed or even stand a chance to be cancelled.
- Expenses will be borne by you in case you decide on overstaying more than your planned days.
- In case the flight is cancelled owing to the following reasons – bad weather, technical glitch etc. then:
- Refund for the sectors not covered will be paid back to the passenger; no ticket will be carried forward to the next day; no compensation or reimbursement for accommodation or meal and transportation will be made; passengers will be required to make their own arrangements.
- In case the passenger is unable to arrive at the helipad on the given date / time then the time slot fort the departure will not be refunded.
- The following charges will be applicable in case of refunds:
- 7 days prior to the Journey – 25% of the total cost
- Within 7 days and 72 hours prior to the Journey – 50% of the total cost
- Less than 72 hours prior to the journey – Zero Refund
Be sure to clarify about the refund and cancellation policies of the company beforehand with your tour operator to avoid confusion and clear out your doubts.