All the Panch Badri temples are dedicated to lord Vishnu and is perched majestically on the hilly regions of Devbhoomi Uttarakhand. These temples are visited by not only avid Vaishnavites but also by religious Hindus. The temples of this yatra circuit are Vishal Badri or Badrinath, Yogdhyan Badri, Bhavishya Badri, Vridh Badri and Adi Badri. The entire region is popularly named Badri Kshetra and is an important destination for pilgrimage. The region is not only spiritual but also holds some of the most picturesque scenes of the Himalayas.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Hotel accommodation during your stay throughout the holy panch badri yatra.
- Fuel charges / parking / toll taxes / driver fees etc.
- Breakfast / dinner meals
- If time permits, some sightseeing of nearby places
- Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, a bottle of mineral water etc.
- Any activity of item that is mentioned in the inclusions section
- Travel insurance or any other type of insurances etc.
- Any type of extra costs included due to unexpected or unforeseen situations that may arise
Do's & Don'ts
- Carry only essentials since you will be travelling at a high altitude and you would be able to travel lightly.
- Be sure to pack a necessary first aid kit containing band aids, bandages, cotton, pain killers, anti-fever medication, anti-diarrhoea medicines etc.
- Remember to keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water. Being a tough journey, you will be needing a lot of energy to cope with high altitude issues which can easily be dealt with drinking good amounts of water.
- To minimise pollution, carry your own water bottles that you could even fill up at different water sources.
- Dealing with high altitude terrain becomes easier if you walk wearing a good quality of sneakers or sports shoes.
- Carry good quality of woollen clothing items and thermals to deal with winter months or even if you are travelling in the summer season.
- Since you will be travelling for a long time in a car you are advised to wear comfortable clothing which will be appropriate for travelling.
- Do not over eat or else the journey will be every uncomfortable and you will feel restless.
- Do not be late and remember to follow all the instructions and regulations given to you by your tour operator and be there on time.
- Do not be late on your bookings since this is one of the most widely acclaimed pilgrimages in India.
- Do not book your package for Panch Badri yatra for the rainy or monsoon months when the weather is very unpredictable and not worthy for travelling.
Terms & Conditions
- The timings for the helicopter yatra are subject to change depending on the weather conditions and matters that are out of any sort of human control.
- The total payment for the helicopter journey should be made in 2 instalments, the 1st instalment will be 50% of the total cost which should be given 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the journey. The remainder of the amount will be paid 2 to 3 weeks prior to the scheduled date of departure.
- The selected package will may not be included with GST so make sure to clarify this with your travel manager.
- Children age 2 years and more will need to get a full adult ticket.
- No special concessions or provisions are given to senior citizens and kids or differently abled. You can speak with the tour manager well in advance to make special arrangements for anyone who may need it.
- Some conditions like – bad weather, VVIP movement, technical faults in helicopter etc. may case the flight to be postponed or even stand a chance to be cancelled.
- Expenses will be borne by you in case you decide on overstaying more than your planned days.
- In case the flight is cancelled owing to the following reasons – bad weather, technical glitch etc. then:
- Refund for the sectors not covered will be paid back to the passenger; no ticket will be carried forward to the next day; no compensation or reimbursement for accommodation or meal and transportation will be made; passengers will be required to make their own arrangements.
- In case the passenger is unable to arrive at the helipad on the given date / time then the time slot fort the departure will not be refunded.
- The following charges will be applicable in case of refunds:
- 7 days prior to the Journey – 25% of the total cost
- Within 7 days and 72 hours prior to the Journey – 50% of the total cost
- Less than 72 hours prior to the journey – Zero Refund
Be sure to clarify about the refund and cancellation policies of the company beforehand with your tour operator to avoid confusion and clear out your doubts.