Char Dham Yatra is one of the most highly revered pilgrimages in the life of every Hindu. Travelling to these 4 cardinal points of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri is believed to provide the pilgrim with moksha or salvation from the karmic cycle of birth and rebirth. You can cleanse your soul in a more smooth, luxurious and hassle manner by booking a Char Dham Yatra journey by a helicopter. Make your way through the divine mountainous landscape and through timely and comfortable ground transfer and VIP Darshan you will be able to have one of the best religious experience ever.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- VIP Darshan in all the Chardham temples. Please speak to your tour provider regarding the special Pooja and Maha Abhishekham arrangements.
- Yamunotri visit from Kharsali helipad on pony or palanquin as per your need.
- Car and ground transfer services in Harsil helipad for Gangotri.
- Shuttle service in Kedarnath as per the government rules which will commence from one of the helipads and end in Kedarnath helipad near the temple.
- Complete assistance from arrival to the departure.
- Car services in Badrinath Dham from the helipad to the temple.
- Fuel charges, parking fees, driver allowances etc.
- All other prevailing and vital taxes incurred on the package.
- Pony and Palki mode of transporting service in Yamunotri. The cost will be borne by you.
- Accommodation and meals that you will have outside of the mentioned itinerary is not included within the package.
- Any sort of an entrance fee to the monument will be paid directly by the client. Camera and video charges will also be included if there is mention of any.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry bills, phone calls or any other such thing that is not included in the inclusions section.
Do's & Don'ts
- Carry only the essentials that you will require during the journey.
- Keep a first aid kit with all the essential things you may need in case of a medical emergency like cotton, bandages, Dettol, pain relievers, paracetamol, medication for motion sickness along with all the other medications you take on a daily basis.
- Follow all the rules and warning signs that may have been put up there and do not offend the locals and the sanctity of the place under any circumstances.
- Carry a lot of good quality thermal and winter wear since all the temples are located at a high altitude. Even of you are going during the summer months you will be spending 1 night on the hills and night is the time when it actually gets quite chilly.
- Pack a lot of energy giving snacks like chocolates, power bars, dried fruits etc. and remember to stay hydrated throughout the trip.
- Start doing pranayama before the beginning of the journey as it will come helpful on high altitudes when the oxygen content in the air is thin. Speak to your tour manager regarding oxygen tanks in Kedarnath.
- Do not carry more than the mentioned amount of luggage on the helicopter a sit may become the reason for your cancellation.
- Do not venture out of the given path or itinerary for you this may prove to be very unsafe.
- Do not wear slippers or sandals as you will be going to a high altitude so invest in a good pair of walking shoes.
- Do not exert yourself too much. Stop when needed to take a breather since it may cause you to be tired easily and quickly.
- Remember not to venture out alone or without any company.
Terms & Conditions
- The baggage weight is limited to 5 kgs per person. In case it is more than that then the helicopter crew reserves the right to decline their services to you as safety is their priority.
- If going in a group remember you will be seated according to weight so you may not be able to travel together. However you can charter a helicopter and this will also be helpful in cutting your personal cost.
- Prices of the package are subjected to change without any prior notice to the client.
- A total amount of 50% is to be paid on the time of booking your package and the remining amount a few days before the scheduled date of departure.
- Maximum 5 to 6 passengers are allowed to be flown for the Dham at once.
- In case you are not able to complete your Char Dham Yatra due to harsh weather conditions or any such thing beyond our control then the money for the uncovered sectors will be refunded. For e.g. Of your visit for Badri – Kedar is done and Gangotri – Yamunotri sector is remaining then you shall be refunded for the Gangotri – Yamunotri sector.
- Be sure to respect the sanctity of the place not hurt any sentiments of the religious people these by following all the rules, guidelines and warning signs.
- Remember to go through all these important regulations with your tour manager before conforming and booking the package so that you are able to customize it as per your comfort and requirement.
If you wish to cancel your booking then here is the cancellation policy regarding that :
- Up to 30 days prior to the commencement of your journey – 20% of the total amount
- Up to 20 days prior to the commencement of your journey – 30% of your total amount
- Up to 48 hours prior to the commencement of your journey – 50% of your total amount
- Less than 48 hours prior to the commencement of your journey – 75% of your total amount
- Less than 24 hours prior to the commencement of your journey – No refund
- Be sure to clarify about the refund and cancellation policies of the company beforehand with your tour operator to avoid confusion and clear out your doubts.