Char Dham Yatra is one of the most highly revered pilgrimages in the life of every Hindu. Travelling to these 4 cardinal points of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri is believed to provide the pilgrim with moksha or salvation from the karmic cycle of birth and rebirth. You can cleanse your soul in a more smooth, luxurious and hassle manner by booking a Char Dham Yatra journey by a helicopter. Make your way through the divine mountainous landscape and through timely and comfortable ground transfer and VIP Darshan you will be able to have one of the best religious experience ever.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- VIP Darshan in all the Chardham temples. Please speak to your tour provider regarding the special Pooja and Maha Abhishekham arrangements.
- Yamunotri visit from Kharsali helipad on pony or palanquin as per your need.
- Car and ground transfer services in Harsil helipad for Gangotri.
- Shuttle service in Kedarnath as per the government rules which will commence from one of the helipads and end in Kedarnath helipad near the temple.
- Complete assistance from arrival to the departure.
- Car services in Badrinath Dham from the helipad to the temple.
- Fuel charges, parking fees, driver allowances etc.
- All other prevailing and vital taxes incurred on the package.
- Pony and Palki mode of transporting service in Yamunotri. The cost will be borne by you.
- Accommodation and meals that you will have outside of the mentioned itinerary is not included within the package.
- Any sort of an entrance fee to the monument will be paid directly by the client. Camera and video charges will also be included if there is mention of any.
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry bills, phone calls or any other such thing that is not included in the inclusions section.
Do's & Don'ts
- Do not carry more than the mentioned amount of luggage on the helicopter a sit may become the reason for your cancellation.
- Do not venture out of the given path or itinerary for you this may prove to be very unsafe.
- Do not wear slippers or sandals as you will be going to a high altitude so invest in a good pair of walking shoes.
- Do not exert yourself too much. Stop when needed to take a breather since it may cause you to be tired easily and quickly.
- Remember not to venture out alone or without any company.