Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter (2 Days / 1 Night)
Tour OverviewExpand all
Char Dham Yatra is one of the most highly revered pilgrimages in the life of every Hindu. Travelling to these 4 cardinal points of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri is believed to provide the pilgrim with moksha or salvation from the karmic cycle of birth and rebirth.
You can cleanse your soul in a more smooth, luxurious and hassle manner by booking a Char Dham Yatra journey by a helicopter. Make your way through the divine mountainous landscape and through timely and comfortable ground transfer and VIP Darshan you will be able to have one of the best religious experience ever.
Tour ItineraryExpand all
Day 1: Dehradun – Gangotri – Yamunotri
Day 2: Yamunotri – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / Exclusion & Do's / Don'tsExpand all
- VIP Darshan in all the Chardham temples. Please speak to your tour provider regarding the special Pooja and Maha Abhishekham arrangements.
- Yamunotri visit from Kharsali helipad on pony or palanquin as per your need.
- Car and ground transfer services in Harsil helipad for Gangotri.
- Carry only the essentials that you will require during the journey.
- Pony and Palki mode of transporting service in Yamunotri. The cost will be borne by you.
- Accommodation and meals that you will have outside of the mentioned itinerary is not included within the package.
- Any sort of an entrance fee to the monument will be paid directly by the client. Camera and video charges will also be included if there is mention of any.
- Do not carry more than the mentioned amount of luggage on the helicopter a sit may become the reason for your cancellation.