Amarnath is a journey of faith which helps people to find their destined path in this world and a way to live a life of kindness. Every year, millions of devotees set their foot for this spiritual journey in the wake of visiting the sacred land of Lord Shiva and earn his fruitful blessings for a healthy future. The Amarnath cave is located at an altitude of 3,888 meters in the Himalayan mountain regions of Jammu and Kashmir. The journey not only takes you on a spiritual course of life but it takes you on the natural course where you will be walking along the dense forest area while admiring the towering beauty of snow-clad mountain ranges.
A very famous legendary story dictates the spirituality of this place as Lord Shiva once used to live in this place. And one day, when his divine consort questioned about eternity then, he taught her the secrets of life and immortality. After that, it is believed that this place somehow started to possess some kind of magical and spiritual aura which helped many people to find calmness in their life and pursue the path of kindness.With our 2 Nights and 3 Days Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter through Pahalgam package, enjoy the spiritual bliss at Amarnath and learn the true nature of life.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- All ground transfer and other sightseeing to be done in a non-AC vehicle.
- 1 night stay in Sonmarg as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- 1 night stay at hotel in Srinagar as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- MAP accommodation
- If time permits then sightseeing of the famous Mughal gardens
- Amarnath ji darshan return helicopter tickets.
- Pick up and drop off services at Srinagar
- Dal lake shikhara ride
- Flight / train tickets to reach Srinagar
- Pony rides or sledging activities
- Any sort of tips given to drivers, waiters, helpers etc.
- Monument entrance fees (if required)
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions section above.
- Personal items like video cameras, drinks etc.
Terms & Conditions
- Keeping the safety in mind and to evenly distribute weight around 5 to 6 passengers are allowed at a time in one helicopter for the journey.
- Every passenger is only allowed to carry 5 kgs of luggage. If it weighs even slightly a bit more than the said limit then the pilot reserves the right to refuse to carry that passenger as safety is priority.
- Prices of the package are subject to change without any prior notice. Be sure to confirm the rates beforehand.
- The hotel properties where you will be staying are of non-star category and hence one must not have high expectations regarding the stay situation being located on hilly terrain.
- Complimentary stay in Dehradun from where the trip starts and ends just for freshening up.
- The company reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the timings of the flying depending on any sort of weather changes or any such issue.
- Any extra nights outside of the designed itinerary the client will bear the prices.
- 50% of the total price of the package will have to be paid on the time of booking.
- In case of bad weather situation some Dhams are not visited then the refund will be made for the remaining uncovered sectors
If you plan on cancelling your trip then here is the cancellation fee and refund which you will be allotted
- Up to 30 days prior to the scheduled date of commencement – 30% of the overall amount
- Up to 30 days prior to the scheduled date of commencement – 50% of the overall amount
- Up to 10 days prior to the scheduled date of commencement – No refund
- Rescheduling the date of your booking depends entirely on the availability of the seats on the helicopter.