Kedarnath and Badrinath Dham yatra by helicopter is one of the best and tension ways of getting to these holy places of worship situated high up on the hills. This so Dham yatra package will be completed in 1 day with the starting and ending point in Dehradun. Your Dham yatra plans just got easier and at the most unbelievable prices. Visit the abode of lord Vishnu and Shiva in Devbhoomi Uttarakhand and complete your life wish of attaining moksha in the most peaceful way. Check out the itinerary and book your package right away and have the journey of a lifetime.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- VIP Darshan in both the holy Dhams of Badrinath and Kedarnath
- A lunch meal in Badrinath in afternoon before or after Darshan
- Driver allowance, parking fees, toll and fuel rates
- Shuttle service to Kedarnath
- VIP Darshan /priority puja pass
- If needed then, car service in Badrinath for some nearby sightseeing
- Arrival and departure assistance
- Any expenses of personal nature like tipping etc.
- Domestic / international air fare
- Any meals outside the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Any other point not mentioned in the inclusions section
Do's & Don'ts
- Carry a first aid kit complete with medication to combat things like vertigo and motion sickness if you are not used to the high-flying experiences.
- Wear comfortable shoes, although you will be travelling in a chopper you still have to be wearing a comfortable pair of sneakers so that whenever you walk, it is comfortable, especially if you go for sightseeing.
- Talk to your tour operator regarding the availability of oxygen tanks and wheel chairs (if needed) beforehand since the oxygen content especially in Kedarnath is very low due to its altitude.
- Carry a small duffle bag with all your essentials like portable charger, documents and its copies, and some winter accessories like muffler or shawl since the weather in these parts are unpredictable.
- Flouting of any rules and regulations is not permitted and should be followed.
- Do not carry large luggage for the journey since the weight distribution will be then be affected and may also result in the cancellation of your journey by the pilot.
- Don’t be late in completing your Darshan ritual or sightseeing.
Terms & Conditions
- Keeping the safety in mind and to evenly distribute weight around 5 to 6 passengers are allowed at a time in one helicopter for the journey.
- Every passenger is only allowed to carry 5 kgs of luggage. If it weighs even slightly a bit more than the said limit then the pilot reserves the right to refuse to carry that passenger as safety is priority.
- Prices of the package are subject to change without any prior notice. Be sure to confirm the rates beforehand.
- The hotel properties where you will be staying are of non-star category and hence one must not have high expectations regarding the stay situation being located on hilly terrain.
- Complimentary stay in Dehradun from where the trip starts and ends just for freshening up.
- The company reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the timings of the flying depending on any sort of weather changes or any such issue.
- Any extra nights outside of the designed itinerary the client will bear the prices.
- 50% of the total price of the package will have to be paid on the time of booking.
- In case of bad weather situation some Dhams are not visited then the refund will be made for the remaining uncovered sectors
In case you want to cancel the booking you made then the following charges will be applicable :
- 30 or more days prior to the journey – 10% of the overall cost
- 15 days prior to the journey – 50% of the overall cost
- Within 15 days prior to the journey – zero refund
- No refund in case of road blocks, unexpected weather change, VIP movement etc.