Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter (6 Days / 5 Nights)
Tour OverviewExpand all
Planning to go for Char Dham Yatra? Avail this perfectly created chardham yatra by helicopter that will ensure a quick, easy and luxurious VIP darshan at all the Char Dham Yatra portals of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri.
This will ensure a scenic and deeply spiritual experience to the abodes of the gods. Each year a lot of people make it a point to go on this yatra to attain moksha. A comfortable and tension free yatra is guaranteed if you book this 5 days and 4 nights of Char Dham helicopter package
Tour ItineraryExpand all
Day 1: Arrive at Dehradun Airport
Day 2: Dehradun – Yamunotri
Day 3: Yamunotri – Gangotri
Day 4: Gangotri – Kedarnath
Day 5: Kedarnath – Badrinath
Day 6: Badrinath – Dehradun
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / Exclusion & Do's / Don'tsExpand all
- Accommodation facilities in all the Dham sites where you will be spending the night
- Breakfast and dinner meals as per your itinerary
- Local transportation facilities with driver for some nearby sightseeing.
- Remember that you will be going on a very high altitude where the weather will be in hospitably cold. So carry winterwear and thermals that will keep you warm from the inside as well. Also carry sun glasses, mufflers, monkey caps, ear muffs, gloves etc. for extra protection from the weather.
- Any meal or food you take during the tour outside of the ones mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees if required during the entry to some sightseeing place or monument
- Expenses incurred on a personal nature like laundry services, telephone bills etc
- Respect the environment and the places of worship since they are very highly revered and do not offend them in any manner whatsoever.