Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter (3 Days / 2 Nights)
Tour OverviewExpand all
The Yatra pilgrimage for baba Barfani has begun and the Yatris are on their way to offer their Darshan to the stalagmite ice formation of Shiv Linga inside the ancient cave located in Kashmir.
This soulful journey to baba Barfani commences from two routes Baltal and Pahalgam. For a more luxurious, comfortable and peacefully smooth journey you can choose this Amarnath Yatra by helicopter from Baltal package. Visit this sacred cave where baba Barfani had narrated the story of immortality to Mata Parvati.
Tour ItineraryExpand all
Day 1: Srinagar – Sonmarg
Day 2: Sonmarg – Baltal – Amarnath cave – Srinagar
Day 3: Departure
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / Exclusion & Do's / Don'tsExpand all
- All ground transfer and other sightseeing to be done in a non-AC vehicle.
- 1 night stay in Sonmarg as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- 1 night stay at hotel in Srinagar as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Remember that you will be going on a very high altitude where the weather will be in hospitably cold. So carry winterwear and thermals that will keep you warm from the inside as well. Also carry sun glasses, mufflers, monkey caps, ear muffs, gloves etc. for extra protection from the weather.
- Flight / train tickets to reach Srinagar
- Pony rides or sledging activities
- Any sort of tips given to drivers, waiters, helpers etc.
- Respect the environment and the places of worship since they are very highly revered and do not offend them in any manner whatsoever.