Located at an elevation of approx.3100 meters above the sea level, Badrinath is one of the most prime destinations of Vishnu worshippers. Being a part of Chota Char Dham in Uttarakhand and Char Dham in India, Badrinath holds a great religious significance in Hinduism. This sacred shrine of Lord Vishnu is opened for darshan only for a half part of the year and in the second part of the year, the temple is closed as the entire region gets covered with thick blankets of snow.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation facility incurred outside the mentioned itinerary.
- Personal expenses like phone bills, laundry services, tips, guide service etc.
- The camera and video cameras which would require you to pay extra cash will be borne by you.
- Entrance fees if required in any place of monument.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions section above.
- 5% extra GST charge (according to rules) on overall package price.
- Any special puja or ritual that you get done will be borne entirely by you.
- Any meals you decide on having outside the ones mentioned in your itinerary.
Do's & Don'ts
- Don’t exceed the baggage weight limit in any case since it may even be the reason for the cancellation of your helicopter journey.
- Don’t be late to the helipad in the starting or after the Darshan for departure since every flight is properly and orderly scheduled so losing your booking will result in cancellation with no further dates given.
- Don’t be sure of the timings since they can be changed according to the convenience and need of the helicopter service provider company. In case of some unexpected change you will be required to pay an additional cost.