One of the most prime destinations visited by Shiva worshippers, Kedarnath is situated at an astounding elevation of almost 3584 meters above the sea level. It takes almost 10 hours to cover the distance between Dehradun and Kedarnath is 10 hours as the two segments are located at a distance of almost 340 km. So, it is a pretty wise decision to cover this divine pilgrimage is to go via helicopter services where you can transform this 10 hours long journey into 1 hour. We have designed this same day return helicopter package by considering ill-health pilgrims, old aged pilgrims, and pilgrims with a very tight schedule. Grab this most customized deal and get the opportunity to cherish your dream in a short time and also enjoy the aerial beauty of the majestic mountains, lush green valleys, dense forests, snow-capped mountain peaks.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Domestic / international air fare tickets.
- Any meal or item bought from outside the things mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions section.
- Entrance fee if any is applicable.
- Travel insurance.
- Tipping of nature to driver, helper etc.
Do's & Don'ts
- Do not travel with babies since the temperature and the high-altitude situation may not suit them and will only harm them.
- Don’t disobey or flout any rules, regulations and guidelines that would be laid out to you since that may also result in the cancellation of your booking.
- Never be late. Even if the scheduled time of departure mentioned in the itinerary would be 7 am be sure to reach by 6 am so that your trip begins in a timely manner without causing any delay to the passengers going later on.
- After your Darshan is done do not be late for the trip back to Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun. They follow a strict time schedule and will not wait for anyone. This may result in you spending a night in Kedarnath unexpectedly.
- While in the temple compound do not take picture inside the temple (or wherever it is mentioned) and wear proper clothing in order to not offend the local and religious people there.