One of the most prime destinations visited by Shiva worshippers, Kedarnath is situated at an astounding elevation of almost 3584 meters above the sea level. It takes almost 10 hours to cover the distance between Dehradun and Kedarnath is 10 hours as the two segments are located at a distance of almost 340 km. So, it is a pretty wise decision to cover this divine pilgrimage is to go via helicopter services where you can transform this 10 hours long journey into 1 hour. We have designed this same day return helicopter package by considering ill-health pilgrims, old aged pilgrims, and pilgrims with a very tight schedule. Grab this most customized deal and get the opportunity to cherish your dream in a short time and also enjoy the aerial beauty of the majestic mountains, lush green valleys, dense forests, snow-capped mountain peaks.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- VIP Darshan Pass
- Car Services at Kedarnath.
- Tour representative who will guide you on arrival, departure, and performing puja rituals.
- Fuel, Toll, driver allowance, and parking charge.
- All the prevailing taxes charged on the trip.
- Domestic / international air fare tickets.
- Any meal or item bought from outside the things mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions section.
- Entrance fee if any is applicable.
- Travel insurance.
- Tipping of nature to driver, helper etc.
Do's & Don'ts
- Carry all the important documents in a small waterproof pouch to keep it safe and to show it to the authorities if asked for it.
- Make sure that all the photo ID cards that you are carrying are latest and also contains a medical certificate.
- Be sure to be wearing comfortable clothing and shoes in order to have an extremely comfortable yatra. even though you will be going by helicopter but this is an important thing that a lot of people miss out on.
- Start doing various breathing exercises and Pranayams beforehand since it will be very helpful to deal with the high altitude and low oxygen content.
- Carry a first aid kit with yourself at all the time along with bandages, Dettol, band aid, pain killer etc. this may come in handy in case of an emergency not only for but for your fellow passengers as well.
- Keep all your essentials inside a small bag since large luggage is first of all not needed and secondly there is very limited space inside the chopper and the pilot may even refuse to fly you based on the amount of luggage you are carrying since it will be very risky for the people sitting inside the chopper.
- Do not travel with babies since the temperature and the high-altitude situation may not suit them and will only harm them.
- Don’t disobey or flout any rules, regulations and guidelines that would be laid out to you since that may also result in the cancellation of your booking.
- Never be late. Even if the scheduled time of departure mentioned in the itinerary would be 7 am be sure to reach by 6 am so that your trip begins in a timely manner without causing any delay to the passengers going later on.
- After your Darshan is done do not be late for the trip back to Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun. They follow a strict time schedule and will not wait for anyone. This may result in you spending a night in Kedarnath unexpectedly.
- While in the temple compound do not take picture inside the temple (or wherever it is mentioned) and wear proper clothing in order to not offend the local and religious people there.
Terms & Conditions
- No concession or provisions are made for children or senior citizens.
- The pilot reserves the right to deny anyone the chopper ride if the passenger misbehaves with anyone.
- Children 2 years and above will be required a full adult ticket to travel.
- In case of bad weather condition your booking will be transferred to a different day depending on the availability of the helicopter seats and along with an additional charge of some amount according to the company regulations
- Be sure to clarify regarding the cancellation policy beforehand with the tour operator so that you know what the rules are.
- It is advisable for you to make the booking some time before the beginning of the journey itself in order to ensure that you get a seat in the helicopter for sure.
- If due to reasons beyond our control your journey is halted for the given day we will try our best to shift to the next day.