The Panch Prayag Yatra takes the pilgrims through some of the most enchantingly beautiful, scenic and religious confluences of Ganga. Located entirely on the Garhwal region the points which are worshipped and are held at a very high pedestal are Vishnu Prayag (Dhauliganga and Alaknanda River); Nand Prayag (Alaknanda and Nandakini River); Karna Prayag (Pindar and Alaknanda River); Rudra Prayag (Mandakini and Alaknanda River) and Dev Prayag (Alaknanda and Bhagirathi River). This tour package will take you to these holy hot spots of religion and you will be able to achieve moksha by taking holy dips at the merging points.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Transportation services with driver for travel and sightseeing as mentioned in your itinerary.
- Meals as discussed for e.g. Breakfast and dinner facilities.
- Different types of taxes, toll charges, driver allowances etc.
- GST rates
- Any item that is not mentioned under the inclusions sector
- All expenses of personal nature like tipping, phone bills, laundry, airfare / railway tickets etc.
- Pony rides, extra meals, mineral water bottles etc.
- Any increase in taxes by the government
Do's & Don'ts
- Be sure to carry a first aid kit with you along with medicines for motion sickness, vertigo, pain killer etc. along with the other regular medication that you take. However, it would be a good choice for you to carry things like Dettol, band aid, crepe bandages etc. this may come in use in case of some emergency or minor injury.
- Stay hydrated at all times. Since this will be a journey high on the hills and you will be covering a long distance then it is extremely vital for you to stay in your best shape.
- Be careful while going for darshan on the confluence points by holding on to the railing since the water here is very rash.
- Wear a very good pair of sneakers or shoes and make sure that they are the ideal pair to travel on the hills sine the plains terrain is very different from the hilly terrain.
- Carry woollens to keep yourself comfortable during the journey and of course being located in mountainous regions the night time gets all the more chilly, no matter what time of the year you visit.
- Wear comfortable loose clothing ideal for travelling long distances and does not cause hinderance while you walk. Avoid wearing saree, instead you can wear salwar kurta along with sports shoes for the most comfortable journey.
- For a comfortable journey ensure that you don’t over eat since it may prove to be not a good idea.
- Do not be late, instead make sure that you reach everywhere you need to be on time since it will cause a lot of travel hinderances in your plans.
- Do not misbehave or offend anyone by eating non vegetarian food or consuming liquor since these places are extremely religious and are held at a very high accord.
- Remember not to litter and lessen he sanctity and sacredness of this place.
- Do not make plans during the monsoon season to visit the hills since the entire region remains susceptible to unexpected landslides, roaring rainfall that results in flooding.
Terms & Conditions
- The timings for the helicopter yatra are subject to change depending on the weather conditions and matters that are out of any sort of human control.
- The total payment for the helicopter journey should be made in 2 instalments, the 1st instalment will be 50% of the total cost which should be given 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the journey. The remainder of the amount will be paid 2 to 3 weeks prior to the scheduled date of departure.
- The selected package will may not be included with GST so make sure to clarify this with your travel manager.
- Children age 2 years and more will need to get a full adult ticket.
- No special concessions or provisions are given to senior citizens and kids or differently abled. You can speak with the tour manager well in advance to make special arrangements for anyone who may need it.
- Some conditions like – bad weather, VVIP movement, technical faults in helicopter etc. may case the flight to be postponed or even stand a chance to be cancelled.
- Expenses will be borne by you in case you decide on overstaying more than your planned days.
If you wish to cancel your booking then here is the cancellation policy regarding that :
- More than 30 days prior to the commencement of your journey – 10% of the total amount
- 30 days prior to the commencement of your journey – 20% of the total amount
- 30 to 15 days prior to the commencement of your journey – 50% of the total amount
- Less than 15 days prior to the commencement of your journey – 100% i.e. Zero refund
- In case of no show of the passenger – forfeit of the entire payment
Be sure to clarify about the refund and cancellation policies of the company beforehand with your tour operator to avoid confusion and clear out your doubts.